No Coal 2 Diesel in Dale
Say No on Coal 2 Diesel in Dale
A new coal plant that has been proposed in southern Indiana would spew millions of tons of climate change-inducing greenhouse gases and dozens of tons of cancer-causing chemicals into the air each year, according to a draft permit for the facility.
The facility, if built, also will be located within one mile of an elementary school and nursing home.
How You Can Act
Doug Logan, IDEM
Office of Air Quality
100 North Senate Ave MC61-53 IGCN 1003
Indianapolis IN 46204-2251
Be sure to title it: RE: T147-39554-00065/Riverview Energy Coal-to-Diesel plant permit
- Talk about this issue with friends and family.
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. #NOC2D
- Make a donation.
- Sign our petition. So far we have 1,400 signatures from the local area.
Contact Local Officials
Jack Kroeger District 3 (Carter & Clay Townships)
PO BOX 668
Santa Claus, IN 47579
Contact Elected Officials
- Click Here for a complete list of contacts.
- Governor Eric Holcomb
- US Senator Mike Braun
- US Senator Todd Young
- US Representative Larry Bucshon
- State Senator Mark Messmer
- State Representative Stephen Bartels
- Write a Letter to the Editor
- Click here for details and a list of newspaper contacts.
For more Click Here https://www.noc2d.com/take-action