- This event has passed.
No Coal 2 Diesel
December 5 @ 5:30 pm
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD
Attend the upcoming IDEM hearing in the Heritage Hills High School Auditorium at 5:30pm CST on Wednesday, Dec. 5th.
Everyone will get 3 minutes to speak.
Written comments can be submitted by Dec. 10th.
How You Can Act
- Submit written comments to the Indiana Department of Environmental Management:
Doug Logan, IDEM
Office of Air Quality
100 North Senate Ave MC61-53 IGCN 1003
Indianapolis IN 46204-2251
Be sure to title it: RE: T147-39554-00065/Riverview Energy Coal-to-Diesel plant permit
- Talk about this issue with friends and family.
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. #NOC2D
- Make a donation.
- Sign our petition. So far we have 1,400 signatures from the local area.
Contact Local Officials
- Common Council Website
- Send an email to: Council@spencercounty.in.gov
- Send a letter to:
Jack Kroeger District 3 (Carter & Clay Townships)
PO BOX 668
Santa Claus, IN 47579
- Call: 812-544-2762
Contact Elected Officials
- Click Here for a complete list of contacts.
- Governor Eric Holcomb
- US Senator Joe Donnelly
- US Senator Todd Young
- US Representative Larry Bucshon
- State Senator Mark Messmer
- State Representative Stephen Bartels
Write a Letter to the Editor
- Click here for details and a list of newspaper contacts.