H-IPL’s Advocacy Network
H-IPL’s Advocacy Network makes a difference by advocating for public policy and legislative issues particularly an equitable transition to 100% clean energy, protecting public health and creating resilient communities.
- You can make phone calls, write letters, attend workshops, public hearings, and rallies, talk with your legislators and public policy makers, and take other action for the best interest of our environment and the people of Indiana.
- People of all faiths, philosophies, spiritualities, and perspectives are invited to join our Advocacy Network.
- You can advocate for the reduction of fossil fuel use, clean energy and equitable energy policies for all.
We need volunteers:
- to make calls
- to write letters to attend meetings
- to attend rallies
- to talk with your legislators
- to write op-ed columns for their local newspaper.
Here are some of the activities we do:
- Collecting petitions and writing letters to decision-makers
- Researching and creating educational materials
- Organizing outreach and educational events
- Encouraging public outreach to decision-makers via phone calls, in-person meetings, and public meetings
If you could help us by volunteering an hour or more of your time, let us know.