H-IPL represents Hoosiers of all faiths who are seeking to:
- Live in harmony with God’s creation,
- Understand how climate change will impact Indiana’s environment,
- Act responsibly with respect to energy use and consumption,
- Limit our carbon footprint and apply our resources in environmentally responsible ways, and
- Advocate for public policies that reduce wasteful energy practices, end our dependence on fossil fuels and promote clean energy alternatives.
BREAKING NEWS: Our Thriving Faith Communities Program Has Launched!
Your congregation is invited!
The Thriving Faith Communities Initiative invites Indianapolis area congregations to join together in support of the Thrive Indianapolis Plan by committing to reduce energy consumption by at least 25 percent over the next three years, and to encourage their congregants to do the same.
Areas of Focus